Okay, I love to read an eclectic range of books, so my list of faves may seem a little odd. Or not, who knows!1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - my all time favorite book. Love the tension between Lizzy and Mr. Darcy. By far the best romance I've ever read.
2. Chester by Melanie Watt - It may just be a picture book but I absolutely love how Chester the Cat interacts with the author, and takes his bright red marker to the entire book so Chester is the focus of attention and not the mouse. Very creative! Love!
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - My fave of the three books, and if I have to tell you why these books are so awesome, you've probably been living under a rock!
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Love is a sickness? Then label my condition critical.
5. Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee - If you're a knitter, this novel will leave you in stitches. Who would've thought there'd be this much yarn humor?
6. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - Nora isn't exactly a strong heroine but Patch is so freakin' hot I hardly notice she's there! Yum!
7. Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey by Alison Weir - You think your family's messed up? This poor girl lost her life cause her money-hungry parents pushed and manipulated their daughter's way to the throne.
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling - My fave of the series...probably cause I finally got some closure.
9. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown - No, this book didn't make me wanna trace the characters' footsteps or question a bunch of religious beliefs. I just really enjoyed the book.
10. Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin - Alright, I had to add this for my lil' man cause we sure do love this one. :)Are any of these on your list of faves?